Wednesday, July 25, 2012

life lately

      This made me laugh!                           All new neutral bedding, sigh in love!
I've started reading this...                      We had a craft day!
Went to the beach!                     Bangs cut too short, waiting for them to grow!
Ate here twice in one week!        Witnessed some amazing sunsets!

Don't you just hate when life (okay mostly work, and that damn 50 Shade of Grey book I can't put down) gets in the way of my daily bloggings? This is just a little bit of what i've been up to!

XO, Erin

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. I found you through Hilary Rushford's blog and I just seeing this makes me want to do the same thing, capture my life in pictures and post them I mean. :) Anyway, just wanted to say cool blog! :)

    ajwilson412.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete